International Conference on IoT as a Service
October 27-28, 2014, Rome, Italy
The “IoT as a Service” conference is meant to bring together researchers and practitioners, from academia and from the industry, being it large Telcos and service providers, or SMEs who are interested in creating IoT based value added services.
The main aim is to present existing, evolving, or novel ideas, exchange points of view, and foster discussions and future collaborations between different stakeholders. Papers are welcomed representing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, as well as researchers. The “IoT as a Service” conference is seeking original research and industrial papers on the confluence of IoT and advanced delivery models.
- Dr. Aleardo Furlani, Founder and major shareholder of INNOVA®, is the 1st confirmed Keynote Speaker:
- Dr. Peter Niblett, IBM Senior Technical Staff Member, is the 2nd confirmed Keynote Speaker:
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries. Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems.